This is a list of modders we have worked with directly or have at the very least we've reviewed their work and would hire them ourselves.
Before hiring, please read and review the following with your modder:
When contacting a modder it is always recommended that you are clear about the services you are requesting and assume nothing is implied. Be clear about all terms including the *work to be done, **estimated time-frame, shipping/ customs responsibilities and if you want removed parts (like disc drives, original PSU, etc.) included with your returned console. Finally your console should be in good working order before sending it in unless repairs are known, communicated and agreed upon.
*work to be done should be itemized. Do not assume for example that cleaning, re-capping, etc. is included.
**time-frames should be considered estimates as there are many reasons why a job could be delayed.
- (USA, California, Los Angeles) Brian / Spacemonkey firstname.lastname@example.org
- (USA, California, San Francisco) email@example.com
- (USA, Florida) Pink Skeleton Gaming
- (USA, Florida) RetroDigital
- (USA, Kentucky) Voultar
- (USA, Michigan) PDiggityDogg
- (USA, New York) iFixRetro
- (USA, New York) Jose Cruz - firstname.lastname@example.org
- (USA, New York) 1Up Restorations
- (USA, North Carolina) PowrUp Gaming
- (USA, Ohio) RetroHacks
- (USA, Oregon) Rainy Day Retro
- (USA, Texas) Dragon's Hoard
- (USA, Washington, Seattle) Sound Retro email@example.com
- (Australia) RetroSales.com.au
- (Australia) VajSkids Consoles firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Canada, Edmonton) Video Game Repairs.CA
- (Canada, Ontario) Leon Kiriliuk
- (Canada, Quebec) Prof_gLX email@example.com
- (Ireland, EU) Ryan Freeman
- (France) MOD in France
- (Italy) AlexCom firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Japan) 日本語OK ModCrane email@example.com
- (Switzerland) Consoles4You
- (UK, EU) 8BitMods
- (UK, EU) WillsConsoleModifications
- (UK, EU) ConsolesUnleashed